You have just come out of the fourth trimester.... now what?
In this guide we cover topics such as:
- Science behind baby sleep
- Safe sleep environment
- Nap expectations
- Sleep regressions
- Developmental leaps
- Separation anxiety
- Starting solids by Infant & Child Nutritionist Aimee O'Shea
- What affects baby sleep - teething, wind, reflux, daylight savings...
- Starting day care
- Early morning waking
- Age appropriate settling techniques
- Transitioning from 3 naps to 2
- Play and activities per age group by Paediatric Physiotherapist Demi Charalambous
Providing you a sound foundation to kick that one of the biggest transitional times in your littlest one first year of life!
Please note: You will be sent a link to download this file. It is very large therefore I recommend to download this on your computer.