Designed especially with newborn parents in mind, providing you support while you navigate the fourth trimester.
This newborn package is personalised, informative and offers you continuous support over a two week period.
We will work together and focus on creating a safe environment that is sleep conducive, provide you the foundation and knowledge regarding newborn sleep, age appropriate settling techniques, nap expectations and above all confidence.
- An introductory 45min phone call (via phone, Zoom, Whatsapp, Viber etc)
- Comprehensive intake form that you fill out, it provides me all the information regarding your little ones sleeping and feeding patterns. Their current sleep environment, how to settle a newborn and common things you may experience in the first few months. Goals that you wish to achieve and concerns that you need rectified.
- A personalised plan that covers safe sleep environment recommendations, nap expectations, flexible newborn routine, biological sleep requirements, awake periods and age appropriate settling techniques.
- Two weeks of text support and 4 x 15min chats to use within 2 weeks
- Sleepy Little Bubs newborn guide
- Summary email which includes age appropriate routines, changes in settling technique (if required based on age) and any major developments or changes that may be encountered for the upcoming 3 months after our support finishes.
Newborn sleep guide that covers:
- Science behind baby sleep
- Safe sleep environment
- Biological newborn norms
- Age appropriate settling technique
- What affects baby sleep
- Eat, play, sleep routines
- Play and activities
- Awake windows
80 pages of comprehensive newborn information to assist you with navigating the first few months of life.