Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All services provided to our customers are subject to these standard terms and conditions of trade.
2. By registering as a Customer, you are also registering on behalf of any business or company you own, control or represent and which you nominate as part of your registration. By registering, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which constitute an agreement between Sleepy Little Bubs and you.
Account means Sleepy Little Bubs account relating to a Customer.
Products means PDF products that include sleep guides, routines and settling guides.
Services means the services to be supplied by us to you as described on the website.
Terms means these Terms and Conditions.
The Sleepy Little Bubs means Iva Beke trading as “Sleepy Little Bubs” ABN 161 131 543 097
Third Party Services means the services to be supplied by a Third Party.
You or your means the Customer.
We, us or our means Iva Beke trading as “Sleepy Little Bubs” ABN 161 131 543 097.
SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
3. You may book our Services or purchase Products through our website.
4. A link will be provided to you via email to download purchased Products as soon as payment is made.
5. At the time of making payment for our Services you will have to complete an intake form. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and up to date information in the intake form.
6. Once we receive a completed intake form, we will provide a personalised sleep plan for your child. This plan is personalised and will not apply to all children generically. As such, the plan should not be shared with anyone else.
7. If you have purchased one of our Services that involve multiple appointments, you will be provided with Google Calendar invites with your sleep specialists availability. It is your responsibility to choose and confirm the appointments for your
8. Any Services or products provided by us are subject to these Terms.
9. All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
10. We reserve the right to vary the prices from time to time.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSITS
11. You will be solely responsible for all payments. All payments must be made in accordance with these Terms.
12. All Services and Products are subject to a one-time payment.
13. All payments must be made in advance of the delivery of Services or Products. Payments can be made by debit cards, all major credit cards, PayPal, Afterpay or Stripe.
14. If we are to use Third Party Services in order to perform our Services, those costs will be charged directly to you by the Third Party. We will seek your consent prior to retaining any Third Party Services.
15. We do not provide any refunds on our Products or Services except for in accordance with the consumer guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law.
16 If you wish to cancel or reschedule any appointment related to our Services within one week of the scheduled appointment, we are unable to provide a refund or reschedule the appointments unless covered by the consumer guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law
17. The consultation is non-refundable irrespective of whether the support period is utilised by you.
18. No refunds will be provided if success is not achieved during the support period. Due to the nature of the support, there is no guarantee of the results.
19. No refund will be provided if you decide this is not the right service for your family after receiving the sleep plan or commencing your support period with us.
20. You are responsible for
1. informing us of any medical conditions that your child may suffer from, particularly those that could impact the ability of sleep training. In this instance, we may require you to provide us a clearance from your child’s practitioner that it is safe for your child to undertake any sleep training. Not providing complete and detailed information in the intake form is a breach of these Terms.
2. obtaining advice from your child’s medical practitioner whether it is safe for them to receive sleep training.
3. following all advice from your child’s medical practitioner that may conflict with any advice provided by us and advise us of any such conflict
4. any impact on your child of you choosing not to follow our advice.
21. If during the provision of our Services, your child becomes ill, you need to provide us an update of the same within 48 hours. We can hold our Services for up to 45 days in the case of your child’s illness.
22. If during the provision of our Services, we attempt to contact you three (3) times and we receive no response whatsoever, it will be assumed that our Services are no longer required and deemed complete.
23. The Initial Consultations include a 20-minute grace period if no contact is made by you. We will attempt to contact you two (2) times and if no response is received within the 20-minute grace period, it will be assumed that our Services are no longer required and deemed complete.
24. The advice provided by Sleepy Little Bubs is not medical advice. If your child is under the care of a paediatrician, lactation consultant or doctor, the advice received from those specialists must take precedence over our advice.
25. You agree to indemnify us (including our officers, employees, shareholders, agents, affiliates, associated entities or other representatives) from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to your breach of the Terms.
RIGHT OF TERMINATION
26. We reserve the right to, at any time, terminate an Account if Sleepy Little Bubs in its sole discretion, believes the information provided by you is false or misleading, or otherwise breaches these Terms.
27. We also reserve the right to terminate our Services if you breach these Terms.
28. If you cancel any of the Services, we will charge you for any costs and charges we have incurred as of the date of cancel
29. Access to end of support documentation is only available to clients who complete the support period. Not if the support period is terminated early.
30. All Services and Products are provided in accordance with and subject to the Australian Consumer Law.
31. Where Sleepy Little Bubs has designed, drawn or created goods for the Customer, or designed or made any endorsement or modification thereto, then the copyright in any such design, drawing, material or creation shall reside in and remain vested in Sleepy Little Bubs, and shall only be used by the Customer for the purposes of sleep training their children.
32. For the avoidance of doubt by purchasing any of our Products or Services you agree not to reproduction or reselling of any of our Products, or any material provided to you as part of our Service. This is a breach of our Copyright and we reserve the right to take legal action.
33. If there is a dispute between you and Sleepy Little Bubs, you agree to notify us promptly of the dispute and resolve the dispute in good faith. If you and Sleepy Little Bubs are unable to resolve the dispute, then either party may submit the dispute for non-binding impartial mediation. If the dispute is not resolved by mediation, either party may pursue any remedy available to it under the laws of Victoria, Australia.
34. Any order made under these Terms and Conditions is strictly confidential.
35. The Sleepy Little Bubs sleep plan has been specifically drafted for your baby. You agree to keep all contents of the sleep plan confidential at all times. You will be in breach of this clause if you send the Sleepy Little Bubs sleep plan to any third-party. A breach of this clause may result in the third-party and yourself being liable for loss and damage.
36. These Terms are the entire agreement between the Sleepy Little Bubs and you and will replace any previous discussions or agreements relating to the content of these Terms.
37. The laws of Victoria, Australia govern these Terms.
38. All notices should be sent to:
Sleepy Little Bubs
39. If any clause or subclause in these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable, illegal or void, or makes these Terms and Conditions or any part of it unenforceable, illegal or void, then that clause or subclause is severed, and the rest of the Terms and Conditions remain in force.
40. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us on email@example.com