One document covering all aspects to help you navigate the fourth trimester. This comprehensive guide will support and educate you during your journey to becoming a newborn parent.
In this guide we cover topics such as:
- Science behind baby sleep
- Safe sleep environment
- Fourth Trimester
- Nap expectations
- Sleep regressions
- Developmental leaps
- What affects baby sleep - teething, wind, reflux, daylight savings...
- Age appropriate settling techniques
- Play and activities per age group by Paediatric Physiotherapist Demi Charalambous
- Identifying and Managing Allergies in Newborn Bubs by Paediatric Dietitian Kat O'Brien
Providing you the foundation and assisting you with getting to know your little one.
Please note: You will be sent a link to download this file. It is very large therefore I recommend to download this on your computer.