Do you feel as though you need on going support while you navigate parenthood with your little one?
This is the ultimate package that includes all the relevant information you will need within the three month period:
- Initial 45min introductory conversation to go through the plan
- Comprehensive intake form that you fill out, it provides me all the information regarding your little ones sleeping and feeding patterns. Their current sleep environment, settling technique you use and your personal situation. Goals that you wish to achieve and concerns that you need rectified
- A personalised plan that covers your goals and concerns, sleep environment recommendations, sleep associations, nap expectations, flexible routine, biological sleep requirements, awake periods and age appropriate settling techniques
- The plan mentioned above will consistently be changed to suit the age of your baby (changing routines, settling techniques if needed and age specific situations such as teething, transitioning to less naps, starting solids, introducing comforters)
- 2 x 15min weekly check ins for 12 weeks
- Daily communication via sleep logs
- Membership to a private Facebook infant & child sleep support group
- Newborn or 3-12 Month Sleep Guide
This package also includes a 1hr consultation with Aimee from Little Bean Nutrition and may cover topics such as:
- Discussion on purée vs BLW vs combo and which might be best for the family
- How to spoon feed whilst being led by your baby
- Managing expectations (ie what a parent thinks their child should eat vs what is actually ok)
- Meal progression/number of meals
- Signs of fullness
- Offering water
- Milk feeds, milk before meals and when that can change (and likely a drop in milk requirements)
- How to build a balanced meal and key nutrients to focus on and why
- How to prepare a purée or finger food
- Common issues that might arise (constipation, teething, sickness etc)
- How to introduce allergens
This package also includes a 1hr consultation with Demi from The Baby Physio.
This consultation includes a full hour of assessment and recommendations regarding your child, and discussion on any concerns you may have in relation to their development. This includes:
- Discussion regarding your child's birth history, development and any concerns you may have in regards to their overall physical development.
- Assessment on your child's movement, neurological assessment, tummy time, head shape and reviewing positions and postures
- Developmental Milestone check
- Assessment and Recommendations for postures and positions when starting solids
- Recommendations on play positions, to ensure appropriate development currently, and in their development, long-term.
- Recommendations on age-appropriate toys and activities for nurturing your child's development
- Assessment and recommendations regarding equipment use, including the safety aspects and postures to consider such as bath equipment, high chairs, car seats etc.
*You have the option to extend this to six months support for an additional $650.00. Simply speak with our team.